• The right to life, liberty and security of all persons.
• The right to recognize the work of human rights defenders who act in a nonviolent way to end inequality and
discrimination and oppression.
• The right to freedom of thought, conscience, and religion.
• The right to peacefully convene, organize and assemble together with the aim of addressing common concerns.
• The right to petition social institutions for just and humane treatment.
• The right of solidarity in pursuit of peace and justice.
• The right to educate and raise awareness in issues and trends that ensure a safe and just world.
• The right to a safe, healthy and economically balanced environment as a human right.